Friday, September 5, 2008
Yummy semi-healthy brownies!
For all of you that are looking for a great brownie recipe w/out the fat, but still that great chocolate taste, try this recipe.
1 small pkg chocolate pudding
1 pkg any chocoalte cake mix
1 bag of choco chips
Mix pudding with 2 cups milk (directions on the package). Add the dry cake mix and chocolate chips (I only used about 1/8 of the bag). Mix well and spread into a greased (I used PAM) 9x13. Cook for 30 min. at 350 degrees. I am sure the whole bag of chocolate chips would even make them better!
Easy, Easy, Easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok we must be related...my blog today was on peanut butter fingers! It's a Sill thing I guess LOL! I'll try these tommorrow :)
And they are YUMMY!!
Ok - just made them! They are YUMMY!
Post a Comment