Bailey and Sydney have a little sister rivalry going on. Bailey will pinch Sydney in the car, dinner table, store cart, you name it. It is not a mean pinch but Bailey likes to get a reaction out of Sydney. Sydney will hold out her hand and say in the sadest voice... "pinch". If you confront Bailey, she says the norm... "I didn't do anything." I am certain our cute and adorable Bailey does this because she use to get all the attention. But no matter how much attention goes her way, she still will tease her sister. My sister came in town a few weeks back and we went on a photo shoot with her. During the photo shoot, we caught Bailey on camera pinching Sydney! If you look, you will see Bailey slyly with her arm under her leg pinching Sydney. Sydney is just sitting there so happy not knowing what is about to come. When we saw it on camera, we laughed and laughed. We showed Bailey and she now knows she has been caught! Being caught has helped, she has not pinched her since!
Here's a plug in for my sister's photography, AM Photography, check out her work on my favorite sites blog links. (www.amberlymartinsonphotography.com)She is a very talented, gifted, creative photographer. She is amazing with taking pictures of anything. She shoots in the Portland/Washington area, but visits Utah often! She does great work! Thanks sista!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
You've Been Caught!
Bailey and Sydney have a little sister rivalry going on. Bailey will pinch Sydney in the car, dinner table, store cart, you name it. It is not a mean pinch but Bailey likes to get a reaction out of Sydney. Sydney will hold out her hand and say in the sadest voice... "pinch". If you confront Bailey, she says the norm... "I didn't do anything." I am certain our cute and adorable Bailey does this because she use to get all the attention. But no matter how much attention goes her way, she still will tease her sister. My sister came in town a few weeks back and we went on a photo shoot with her. During the photo shoot, we caught Bailey on camera pinching Sydney! If you look, you will see Bailey slyly with her arm under her leg pinching Sydney. Sydney is just sitting there so happy not knowing what is about to come. When we saw it on camera, we laughed and laughed. We showed Bailey and she now knows she has been caught! Being caught has helped, she has not pinched her since!
Here's a plug in for my sister's photography, AM Photography, check out her work on my favorite sites blog links. (www.amberlymartinsonphotography.com)She is a very talented, gifted, creative photographer. She is amazing with taking pictures of anything. She shoots in the Portland/Washington area, but visits Utah often! She does great work! Thanks sista!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Funny! Her and Justine were pinching in the back seat on our trip they both thought it was funny :). Must be a second child thing!
That's awesome you got a picture of Bailey in the act! I love her face, trying to be so sly. I have looked at your sisters blog (linked from yours) and I agree, she does some good work.
Ahh! I luv ya and those kiddos. I am going to be back up next week and already brainstorming some more pics to take:)Those pictures are funny to watch Bailey pinching Sid.
That's hilarious! I wouldn't have believed it unless I had seen it. What beautiful girls you have. Can you believe our girls are seven? Time flies!
Post a Comment