Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Broken Binky's

These last weeks I have been breaking Syd of her Binky. I cut the tips and she was not happy about it. She kept crying, "My Binky Broken!" Bryson thought I was mean, but I told him that I did the same thing to him when he was little and said you can't go to school sucking on a Binky. He then laughed. Distraught Sydney is doing well now. For the first few days she kept walking around with the Binky's in her hand saying, "Binky Broken". I of course thought it was the cutest thing. She is still attached to her blanket. It goes everywhere with us. Or I should say she drags it everywhere. I think it is cute though, and it reminds me of my sweet sister in Arizona that made it for her. Syd also got a pretty nasty bruise on her cheek and black eye. Bryson and her were twirling around and she tumbled and smacked her cheek right on the edge of our fireplace. She has been bruised for 2 weeks, the swelling went down and she has torn her cheek tissue. When she smiles you can see the dent, the Dr. said that as she gets older it will become less aparent.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Awww! She's so cute are you sure you don't want to bring her with us? I'll watch her!! Why didn't I do that with Nat's Binky?!

Xander Man said...

That is a priceless picture! You can just see the expression of my broken binkie!???!