Sunday, December 14, 2008

13 going on 30 and more!

Photo: Bountiful Temple Grounds, where we were married
Warning: This is not going to be one of those "cheesy, lovey, dovey anniversary posts". Compliments to my friend Ally! But I did forget to document that Kurt and I celebrated our 13 years of marriage on Nov. 18th. It was an emotional anniversary with the passing of our beloved friend and dog. We still pulled ourselves together to celebrate our marriage. We had plans to get away to the Anniversary Inn, but because of the timing we canceled. But we did get out to celebrate, thanks to my mom, we went to dinner at the Market Street Grill and afterwards walked around the streets of downtown talking about the last 13 years. I am so glad that I rode up on the ski lift with this handsome, awesome skier. I know our meeting was not by chance but divine. I would not change a thing these last 13 years, no regrets, and look forward to spending 30 and much more to come with my best friend for eternity (all right I added a little of cheesiness, sorry, I am in love!)

10 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on 13 years! Time sure flies when you are having fun! You two are an awesome couple and fun to hang out with to boot!

sbailey27 said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your new family pictures, too!

Turpin Times said...

Congrats!

Sonya said...

See aren't you glad I made you go up church and talk to him? You almost chickened out! I'm so glad you didn't cuz then we wouldn't have Syd (and of course my other 2 fabulous niece and nephew) :).

Sonya said...

See aren't you glad I made you go up church and talk to him? You almost chickened out! I'm so glad you didn't cuz then we wouldn't have Syd (and of course my other 2 fabulous niece and nephew) :).

Sonya said...

See aren't you glad I made you go up church and talk to him? You almost chickened out! I'm so glad you didn't cuz then we wouldn't have Syd (and of course my other 2 fabulous niece and nephew) :).

Julie said...

Congrats! I'm excited to keep up with you! Sorry to hear about your dog Timber.

loveourboys said...

You are so sweet! 13 years, wow! I wish it would snow 2 feet and cancel school too!!! I'm excited to C-ya on Thurs!

lawsongirls said...

Happy Anniversary! Blake and I have the same one! It was 14 for us. It is good to see your family. Try and get our friend Shana to do this!

Xander Man said...

Awe we all love Kurt! You guys look smokin in that picture:)