Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa's Lap = All Sorts of Personality

We have a party with Kurt's family, the Sunday before Christmas. It is always fun to get together and see all of his family and to have my kids get to know their aunts and uncles. The party was a hit with my little family, even though it was obvious that some in the extended family would much rather be home doing 10 loads of washing, scrubbing toilets with a toothbrush etc. These type of relatives, always make the party so much more entertaining! :) The Williams' Christmas party is not complete with out a visit from Santa. My kids sweet personalities shined on his lap this year and were captured on camera. Bryson is saying, "Well, I have been a really good boy and I will take anything you want to give me. I am fine with anything, really." Bailey is saying, "I can't decide which one, can I have both? They are really cute." Later she told me she wanted to give one to her friend Ashlee. And Sydney says, "No, Mom, (screaming in the mean time, while everyone is laughing." What can I say I really love that she is Mommy's girl.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

I love that Bry is so honest, Bailey is so giving and Sydney is so defiant! Reminds me of Natalie. I'm still laughing...sorry, but it was really cute :).

Xander Man said...

What a fun time of year for family traditions! I love the play by play for the pictures. Although I will say Bryson looks so grown up, he is raelly going to be a girl crush boy:)