Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Amber!

Happy Birthday to my sister, Amberly! Wish you were here so I could give you a big hug and tell you that I love you and think you are the best! I love your adventurous, determined, creative, kind, and spunky spirit about you! You are such a cool Aunt and the kids love and admire you! I hope your day is a bright one because you deserve it! Love you and miss you! I'm jealous, at least you can say that you are still in your 20's!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Awesome picture! I have a great one from when we were younger, but haven't had time to scan it. I'll try and put it on facebook. She was such an adorable little kid :).

Xander Man said...

I look terrible in this picture! But I still love you because your a great sister:) I told Sonya I am lucky too! I am lucky to have such great examples from you guys:)Make sure you tell Kurt I am impressed he called:)