Friday, September 2, 2011

Friends

I love GNO's or GDO's!  I went out tonight with two of my very good friends.  It is a unique relationship because my good high school friend, hooked up with one of my good college friends, found out we shared a common relationship and now we 3 like to do GNO's aka my Twilight buddies.  Tonight we went to Applebee's for appetizers and had a lot of fun, even got pulled over by police.    They even brought me gifts for junior!  I treasure my outings with either my hs/college friends, ward friends, yw group friends, neighbors etc.  I am blessed to have a lot of associations and know I can rely on these ladies anytime. I also am very thankful for a very supportive husband that makes it possible for me to do this and know I have his support when the baby is born to continue my outings.

No comments: