Happy 5th Birthday to our baby girl! I can not believe she is 5. Sydney's birthday started off with the traditional breakfast in bed. But it was a little different this year, Kurt had to be at an Utah CTO's meeting at 7:30 so we had to celebrate at 6:30 and he brought home McD's sandwiches after swimming. The kids were excited to eat out! She got her barbie she had been wanting...she was very excited!
We had a fairy birthday party with all her friends. We made fairy masks, wands, played bingo, pinata, cake and ice cream. The special guest was Grandma Sill!
She loved her fairy cake that I helped make. Ok, I helped the Target baker put on the fairies on the cake!
Sydney knows how to use a bat well! She cracked it open!
During the kid's birthday week we let them choose where they want to eat out. Sydney loves Red Robin. We love Sydney. She brings a lot of joy into our home. She loves to draw, color, dressup, ski, swim, jump on the tramp, play with friends. Her favorite food is mac and cheese, she loves the color blue. She loves practicing writing her numbers and her name. Oh, and how can I forget she loves her blanky and snuggles with Mom and Dad. She's one of a kind!
No comments:
Post a Comment