Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bailey's 10th Birthday

Happy 10th Birthday to our Bailey!


She got the traditional breakfast in bed made by mom, Bailey style with peanut butter on her waffles!  



The siblings love this tradition, because they like to eat in the room with the birthday person.  


Total Daddy's Girls for sure!


I love my Bailey.  She is beautiful, talented and brings such joy into our family.  Normally I would not display a pic of me looking like this, but hey, I just had a baby a week and a half before!


Birthday lunch with Mom, Dad, Jax and Sydney.  She loves Tasties and the curly fries.  She also loves being out of school!  We had a fun afternoon with her.  She is always doing something funny, or creative that makes the family smile.



Bailey is a great big sister, she always lets Sydney be in tow with her.  Even when it's her birthday.  I love Bailey and the kindness she shows to our family.



Can not believe that my baby Bailey is 10.  I love this beautiful, creative girl.  So happy that I get to be her mom!  I love how she loves life, family and traditions!


We are blessed to be able to have such awesome grandparents and we get to live close to them.  They are always a great support to me and to my family. 


Our first family photo, crazy and serious style!  Notice Kurt is the same...I think he did not hear the funny style pic.  I love the above pic, because Bailey is in "stitch" mode.  Haha, she cracks us up!



These pics make me want to be a kid again!  There is Bailey with her favorite color all over her mouth!



Grandma Sill gave Bailey Justice clothes and shopping card, and Grandma Williams' made her a Snow White blanket, that was quickly adopted by Sydney.


For her friend's party, we went to our friend's home, the Hall's, and they let us use their pool.  I am so grateful for my friend Nancy, to help me out with this party.  I wanted Bailey to have a great time, but I was still recovering from Jaxon.  Nancy always helps me and saves the day!  One of Bailey's friends gave her this panda mask for a card, this is so Bailey!



Bailey and her girlfriends all lined up and had a blast swimming!   Who would think it would be so warm to swim at the end of September!


I just love Bailey's smile and her expressions of excitement.  We love her so much!


Some highlights from her 9th year:  She loves PANDAS, color blue, learned to cook, sew, and play the violin with grandpa.  She loves her art and piano lessons.  She loves to be the keeper on her soccer team, plays with her friends, good sister to Bry, Sydney, and Jax.  Loves Activity days and started to read Twilight and is team Edward!  That's my cute girl!

No comments: