Friday, September 2, 2011

Last Days of Oregon

I have been putting off blogging about my trips because of all the pics!  So I am going to do it in parts.  We love the NW.  We have loved it since our dating years, and continue to venture that way a lot.  It is an extra bonus that the Martinson's live there!  We stay in a beach house on the coast and just play, play, relax and of course eat!  

Our last days were spent in Portland at Amber's house.  The kids played a lot with Xander and enjoyed showing him the ropes.  I think he really enjoyed watching and playing with them.


A visit to Portland is not complete without dinner at Bamboo Grill!

OMSI center rocks!  My kids love this place.  I wish they had on in Utah.  They could spend days there. It's all about creations, history and science.  They were in the zone...a fun place to learn.






















They loved being with Aunt Amber and making muffins.


VOODOO Donuts...what a cool doughnut place.  



1 comment:

loveourboys said...

Your preggars?? I had no idea, that is so exciting!!