Monday, September 12, 2011

God has been gracious, Jaxon Blaine Williams


Our baby boy, brother, grandson, and cousin is here!  Jaxon was born on Sept. 12., 9 lb and 7 oz, 21 inches long.  He was 2 1/2 weeks early!   I love him so much! I can not get enough snuggles with him, and of course, he keeps growing like the other kids.  I am enjoying being a mom of 4 and loving this little guy along with the busyness.  Just like his name meaning is, God has been gracious to our family, Jax has already blessed our family so much.  So many special moments with me, Kurt, kids, cousins, and grandparents.  He is such a good baby, I can tell he is going to be my cute little sidekick and has a lot of patience and love. 

The day had finally arrived.  I was scheduled for a C section on Friday the 16th, but on Sunday night the 11th, I was contracting a lot.  All my other babies had been breech.  But Jaxon was head down and wanting to come out.  I called my Dr. on Monday morning, he told me to come in the with my bag and be prepared to stay.  They were worried about my previous incisions erupting, so the staff felt it best for me to go ahead early with the procedure to get this little guy here.  I look at my belly in this pic, Jax was a big baby, look at my belly!


Both Mom and Dad, so ready to have our little guy here.  So excited for him to be born to our family.  10 months of waiting, sickness, carpal tunnel syndrome, numbness, rashes, back aches, heartburn, SWELLING, weight gain, facial cysts, (moodiness according to my family), and of course excitement of  adding another to our family!


During the csection the Dr.'s kept talking about how big he would be.  I knew he was going to be an 8 pounder, that is what Dr. Bier had been telling me.  But while they were trying to pull him out, they kept saying he is a biggie.  As he came out,  Dr. Houden said, "Congratulations, you just gave birth to a toddler!"  I was shocked to hear that he was 9lb. 7 oz.  No wonder I got so huge!  They suspect if I had gone to my due date, 11 pds!  The Docs also suspected that I had gestational diabetes, that did not get diagnosed.  Jaxon was born with really low blood sugar, so we had to supplement to get it to normal levels.


He came out screaming and crying, but a really neat thing happened.  When Kurt brought him to me, and Jaxon heard my voice for the first time, he instantly stopped crying and listened to me.    Our bond was immediate, proof that the baby hears his mother's voice in the womb.  It was a really spiritual experience for me, Kurt and Jax.


My baby boy is so cute.  Looks just like his daddy and big brother!





My first time getting to hold him in recovery.  I love my little boy so much.  I cherish the moments of meeting all of my babies for the first time.  So worth the pregnancy, to get to this moment.  Lots of tears.



Kurt is happy to have 2 boys.  This guy would love to have lots more kids, but I am c sectioned out, and he knows it!  He is such a great hubby and father.  We are blessed, Jaxon has no idea about the Daddy fun, snuggles, jungle gym, chats, father/son outings and skiing that lay ahead.




Grandma and Grandpa Williams' seeing him for the first time.  Look at their smiles, this will be most likely there last grandchild.  He looks just like a Williams'.  However, I see some Sill in him!




Bryson has been wanting a little brother for a long time.  We were prepping him, that he just might have to accept having another lil sister.  But when we found out Jaxon was a boy, our Bry was ecstatic.  Bryson will be an awesome big brother and teaching Jax the ropes.




Sydney is loving him, literally.  I love these pics of my girls holding him. They are cute little mommies!



Grandma and Grandpa Sill so excited to have Jaxon here.  Jaxon is there 15th grandchild, 5th grandson. I love seeing the joy in my parents faces.  My mom has been a tremendous help to me with cleaning, errands, running kids to their extra curricular things.  I love her so much and could have not recouped without her help.  And my dad is always a great support, he came and picked up our trailer to have it winterized and made many trips to pick up Syd's medicine.




Bailey is such a cute little mother to Jaxon.   She LOVES changing his diapers, holding him, rocking him.  She is a great older sister, Jaxon is so blessed to have her as one of his sisters.  She is taking such great care of him, and worries for him, and wants to make sure he is always happy.






This was Bryson's first time meeting his brother.  It is hard to tell in these pictures, but he cried and cried holding his brother for the first time.  It was such a spiritual moment for Bryson to be holding Jaxon, a gift from heaven, we all started to cry because we (my little family, Kurt, and my parents) could all feel the spirit and the spiritual bond between these two brothers.  



I love my little family.


Brother bonding.





Sister loves.






He is such a sweet little spirit and brings great joy to our family.



Daddy LOVES to change diapers.


He is stinking cute!



Precious moments a perfect gift.


I LOVE little toes and fingers!




Jaxon has been a blessing to Grandpa Williams'.  Blaine has been having a rough time since the accident, it has been nice to see the smiles that comes to his face when he sees Jaxon.


Going home!  I saw so many blessings and felt the spirit so strong in just a few days at the hospital.  From the tender moment of Jaxon hearing my voice and his crying stopping immediately, the moment when brothers first met and watching us all cry and witness that moment, the sister loves and excitement to hold him, the joy the grandparents experienced...Jaxon is a true blessing from our Heavenly Father, and I am honored to be his mom.  Yes, God has been gracious to our family.  We love our little boy!

No comments: