Thursday, September 1, 2011

Snowbird 11'



 Ever since Kurt and I have been married, we take a trip for the weekend to Snowbird, where he proposed.  I am one lucky gal, I get an engagement getaway and an anniversary.  I am feeling the love in the fall!  We have what we call the Kurt and Nicole Summit.  We talk about the events of the past year and plan goals for the upcoming year.  We have fantasized about as our family gets older and bringing them with us.  Last year we were able to do that and of course this year.  One night we ordered them pizza, and Kurt and I left for our traditional romantic dinner and planning.  Other than that we played and played.  Or I should say they played and played and I relaxed in the cool weather and enjoyed watching them have fun.  Kurt calls Snowbird the magical canyon.  It is beautiful, fun, and peaceful in all the seasons of Utah.   And of course it is where our true love story began.






 Some of the fun stuff they did:  Mined for rocks, trampoline, ziplining, mountain slide, mechanical bull, riding lifts to the top, rock climbing, bounce house, and face painting!
























































 UNTIL NEXT YEAR!







No comments: